CAREER PATHS AGRICULTURE ENGINEERING STUDENT'S BOOK (+CROSS PLATFORM)
Έτος Έκδοσης : 2011
Εκδοτικός Οίκος : EXPRESS PUBLISHING
ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΗ ΣΕ 1-3 ΕΡΓΑΣΙΜΕΣ ΗΜΕΡΕΣ
"Career Paths English: Agriculture" is a new educational source for agriculture professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths English: Agriculture addresses topics including soil preparation, seeding methods, farm equipment, livestock and organic farming.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary and listening skills and leads students through written and oral production.
- A variety of realistic reading passages
- Career-specific dialogues
- 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
- Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
- Guided speaking and writing exercises
- Complete glossary of terms and phrases