ALL AMERICAN C1/C2 STUDENT'S BOOK
Έτος Έκδοσης : 2021
Εκδοτικός Οίκος : HAMILTON
ΠΑΡΑΔΟΣΗ ΣΕ 3-6 ΕΡΓΑΣΙΜΕΣ ΕΦΟΣΟΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΔΙΑΘΕΣΙΜΟ ΑΠΟ ΤΟΝ ΕΚΔΟΤΗ
All American C1/C2 Student’s Book includes:
• ten units covering all key thematic areas commonly found in international C1/C2 examinations, with clearly organised sections for each skill.
• a thorough system of training and support in the first half of the Student’s Book, with Exam strategies, Tips and Language banks.
• realistic exam-level practice in the second half of the Student’s Book, with helpful Tips.
• appealing Opener pages that engage students in contemporary issues in the Point of View sections, and raise their vocabulary awareness through interactive tasks.
• special emphasis on reading on a variety of stimulating topics.
• a separate Vocabulary section that expands on the lexical field and lays emphasis on derivation and accurate use of phrasal verbs, idioms, collocations, etc.
• grammar practice carefully focused on advanced language areas, with supporting Tips.
• a dedicated section on Cloze passages linked to the thematic area, offering preparation for common exam tasks.
• Listening and Speaking sections developing skills and focusing on specific aspects of exams at an advanced level.
• extensive Writing sections with a comprehensive programme of skills development and exam training, including in-depth analysis of commonly tested genres, brainstorming, language and register use, text organisation, etc.
• a Practice section after every two units with realistic exam tasks, consolidating grammar and vocabulary in new contexts while offering valuable exam practice.